Monday, November 30, 2009

A First...


So I really haven't kept track of alot of "firsts" that Brooklyn has done, but this one was important. I was at work Saturday and talking to Mark on the phone when Brooklyn tells him, "Daddy, I got to go to the bathroom!" With a cart full of groceries, he tells her told hold it.. (that can be a really bad thing when she is very insistant that she needs to go.. So off they went.. I then get a text from Mark....  "I sent b into the ladies room by herself... crossing my fingers." to my reply was a big "WHAT??" and a "me too!" She told her dad that she could do it by herself.. So here is her facial reaction to her first bathroom trip by herself at what Wally-world in Dinky Springs!

3 comments:

  1. OK my first reaction to this cute/funny pic was, that is so Mark's kid. Love it! She is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great... Now if only Mark can go by himself too. :)

    ReplyDelete